Stained Glass Repairs Update

This is it folks. Its finished! The broken pieces have been repaired and it has been cleaned, so its shiny and new-like.

I went to Canterbury Stained Glass in Pontiac last Saturday and picked up the honey and clear glass and then got to work. I already had the green glass and the lead. Its not perfect, but I warned them ahead of time that it might not be. The glass colors dont match exactly. I can tell it has been repaired before and those repairs didnt match spot on either. So I tried to match it the best I could.

:) Looks pretty good if I do say so myself. It will be nice to get this off of my work bench and Im sure they will be happy to be able to put their door back up in the church. I bet you cant tell which pieces were broken.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: