Calla Lilly Experiment

This is one of my latest little projects that I have been working on. It all started with my friend asking me to design her wedding invites for her and telling me that she wanted a Calla Lilly on them. Well I happen to love Calla Lillies, they are my favorite. So I thought.. "hey, I could make that." Which is basically what I think everytime I see anything I like. "Hey, I could make that." My boyfriend thinks I'm ridiculous. Its true though.. I CAN make it. I see it, break it down to the simplest forms, figure out the details.. then make it. What? All you need is some inspiration.

Anyways.. I made a Calla Lilly. Aaaaaand.. I love it. This is my first attempt and it needs some perfecting, but so far so good. Its about 12-14" high. Check out more pics on Flickr.



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: