Roses - Take 2


This is the second version of my roses. I am trying to make them realistic - that's the goal. I think this is getting closer for sure. Instead of doing one continuous stand that I rolled and stitched, this time I made separate petals in ascending sizes and stitched them together. Though more difficult and time consuming, the end result is quite nice. I am still working on a pattern and ironing out some kinks. :) Give me your feedback!
More pics on Flickr.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Orale Estan bien bonitas tus flores, Felicidades por lograr hasta ahorita es un gran progres.

Se nota que es tardado pero de verdad que se ve bien.

Jayme said...

Thank you very much! :) Im glad you like them. They are time consuming, but very much worth it.

Mei Jun said...

Hi,

Would like to ask do you have the pattern for these roses?

I would like to make it for my grandma's birthday which is coming very soon...

Would very much appreciate if you could share with me this pattern.

My nick is klytin in ravelry.

Thank you very much