DIY - Wall Decals



I've been loving the look of vinyl wall decals since forever, but have been holding off on buying any due to the price tag. I just cant bring myself to drop the cash on it. If anyone else shares the same feelings as me you are about to love me, so prepare yourself. While my busy busy day of surfing the web I came across this little tutorial. It is on an awesome site called Instructables.. and its free to sign-up. Do so, will you will glad that you did. I dont know why I didnt think of this myself, its so simple - yet brilliant. So needless to say this is going to be one of my weekend projects. I want to create a little tree with maybe a bird or two. I think its adorable. I also very much like the idea of Hello on the door. Anything goes here.. if you can think it up you can do it. Have fun! I will be posting pics once I get mine rolling.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: