Handmade Deer Head Wall Decor

So I am an HGTV fanatic. LOVE IT! Anyways.. there is a show on there called Color Splash with David Bromstad. It shows him siting in what I think is his living room on one episode and hanging behind him on the wall there are several assorted cardboard (or wooden) moose heads. They are very modern and they are very stinkin' cool. I've searched high and low and I can't seem to get my fingertips on a resource. But today is my lucky day. I found a diy tutorial on how to make a deer head. What's better than buying it??? Making it! Plus it is pretty close to the moose and of course the template can be altered. AWESOME! I know what I'm doing next weekend! (soooo excited about this)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: