Feeling Crafty

I've been feeling very crafty lately. I think it is due in huge part to being very busy and stressed out at work, working all day on things that I really dont want to be working on (mostly because I redo the same project over and over again because no one can make up their mind). So I've been going home and working on things that I actually do want to be doing. And I have to tell you.. its really been helping. I am at least feeling some sort of accomplishment and that I am not wasting all of my time. I can say that I accomplished something throughout the day. 


This is one of my recent projects that I wanted to share. I recently moved into a new apartment and realized that it is not as nice as my old one. So I've been trying to spruce it up a bit. The door in particular is quite ugly and I decided that I just cant look at it anymore. So I made a wreath. I visited Michael's purchased a basic plain wreath, blue eucalyptus, and a cute little bird. I didn't really know what I was doing when I started, but it came out very nice if I do say so myself. 

I love the little bird the most.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: