Printmaking Batch 1















This is my first batch of printmaking experiments. Overall I thought it turned out really well. I was experimenting with the ink thickness, pressure application, hand pressing, all of those variables that make the prints vary in their look. For a first try I think they are adorable. I bought all kinds of cute cardstock, cut it down and folded it, printed then outlined the design with silver and gold metallic paint markers. I loved the finishing detail of the outline, it made them look so fun and fancy. I printed 75 cards in this batch and decided about after 25 that I needed to buy a press before I made anymore prints. So that is what I did. I got a great response on these cards. I posted all of the pictures on Flickr if you want to see more.





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Jayme said...

Yes! Actually I was doing some research yesterday. My friend referred me to
Etsy
I was on there for a really long time yesterday and I love it. So hopefully that goes well and takes off from there.