Wedding Invites, RSVPs and Reception Cards

I've been working on my best friend's wedding invites and all of the things she needs to get printed for her wedding that is this October 4th. After 5 months.. she has finally approved the designs for the invites, RSVP's and Reception cards. Hallelujah. I am not in love with the look she decided to go with, but it doesn't matter. She is the only one that needs to like them, and right now she LOVES them. So I'm happy. I am going to be dropping off the files and the paper at the printer today at lunch and I am thrilled to get that out of my hair for a little while.  Once we get them back its going to be chaos to get them mailed out on time.. trimming them all to size, assembling the inner packets, addressing the envelopes, postage, etc.. there is still a lot to do. It overwhelms me just to think about it. I will be happy when I can get a breather from all this wedding business she has me doing. Next up after the invites are going to be the menus, table cards, place cards, bar menu, programs, etc. It is going to be a busy couple of months. 























  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Jayme said...

Check out my flickr account to see all of the updated designs plus the menu, table numbers and program AND the finished products.