Crochet Flowers

It should be no surprise to you that I am a craftaholic. And of course my crafting habits include crocheting. I've been working on making flowers lately, with the idea in mind of turning them into brooches. I found a similar example on etsy.com... something similar to the brooch below. My flowers are different, a lot fuller, and I want to put a button in the center. Once I get one completed I will post some pictures so you can see my version. Crochet Pattern Central is a great resource all kinds of different flower directions, not a great looking website, but nonetheless. 



































Below is a YouTube video of how to make a basic flower. Youtube is another great resource for this, there are TONS of videos.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: