Etsy

Not too long ago a friend recommended me to on online wonder world of buying and selling crafts. I can't believe I never heard of it before then and I don't know how I was surviving without it.


The site is called Etsy and it is amazing and just what I was looking for. Everything on the site is handmade by talented and creative people. It is a great place to find gifts, sell your crafts and find excellent inspiration for your next project (don't steal other people's ideas - it is not nice). If you are looking to sell your crafts, Etsy is free to sign up, all you need is an email. Your own shop is free, listing an item is 20 cents and each sale is a 3.5% fee of your profit. That's it. All listings include up to 5 images and listings stay up for 4 months. Its a good deal. So say you have a $10 item, it costs 20 cents to list it for sale and 35 cents when you make the sale. Not bad.

I am currently in the process of setting up my own store. The name is Craft Appeal. I will be posting my items for sale hopefully sometime this week. I am pretty excited about it!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: